How to Control PC Using Android or iPhone
The trick we are going to tell you in this article is simply cool and it works with the help ofsmartphone application. Is not it sounds awesome? that you can control your PC using android or any other smartphone. With the help of this trick you will just need to sit back and monitor your PC or laptop using your smartphone. For controlling your PC using your smartphone, you will just need an working internet connection or WiFi connection. Now let’s have a look on this trick in details, so here we go.
The trick is based on google chrome extension and smartphone application, we will use both to remotely control any PC or laptop. Yes now it is possible and here we will tell you “How to Control PC using android or iPhone“. Now let’s have a look on how this trick will work.
How the Trick will work
As we told above, in this trick we will use google chrome extension to control any PC or laptop from smartphone. When you will successfully applied the trick then your phone’s touch screen will work as a mouse for your PC. So that is How to Control PC using android or any other smartphone, we will describe the full trick in details below. You can control your PC from anywhere using this tricks, Have a look below on step by step guide for using this trick.
How to Control PC using android or iPhone
As you can see in the picture above, not same but something like this you will handle your PC from your smartphone. The application we will use in this trick is available for bothandroid and iPhone and these two are the major operating system, which covers 90% of smartphone market. Use the steps given below to control PC using Android or iPhone.
We will prefer android in this trick as a controller of your PC.
Requirements to control PC using Android
- A working Internet or WiFi connection.
- Chrome extension installed on PC, MAC or any other system you use.
- Chrome Remote Desktop app for Android or iPhone.
Follow the steps given below to control PC using android
1. First of all download the remote desktop android application for your smart phone.
Download Application for Android: Chrome Remote Desktop (Android)
Download Application for iPhone: Chrome Remote Desktop (iPhone)
2. Now Download Chrome remote desktop extension for google chrome on your PC.
How to Download: Click on control tab at top right corner > more tools > Extensions > get more extension > Search for chrome remote desktop > Add to chrome.
3. After adding the chrome extension you will get the notification for chrome remote desktop host installer, Click on accept and install.
4. Wait till host installer download, after download install it in your PC.
Note: You should be logged in to chrome using your google account while setting up the process.
5. Now go to extension and click on launch app.
6. Here it will show you two options, click get started button below access your computer tab.
7. Now you will be asked to set a pin for protect access to your PC.
8. Now you have successfully added your PC in chrome remote desktop.
9. Now open application in your smartphone and select your google account on which you installed extension.
10. Enter the pin you have set for your extension.
11. And here you go, you will see your PC name in your phone.
12. Click on your PC name and start controlling your PC using your smartphone.