How To Schedule WhatsAPP Messages On Android (No Root)
How To Schedule WhatsAPP Messages On Android
We will use Seebye Scheduler application in this trick, let’s have a look on its features.
Features of Seebye Scheduler
- No Root Required.
- Easily creates rules to send messages at specific times.
- Send Automatically delayed messages.
Note: You will need to install both WhatsApp and Seebye applications in your phone to use this trick.
Use the steps given below to schedule WhatsApp messages.
1. First of all you will need to download and install WhatsApp Scheduler App.
2. Now open the application and you will see some options on the screen.
3. Click on the (+) Icon to schedule a message on WhatsApp.
4. Now you will see message bar on the screen.
5. Write your message here and put all the details according to your needs.
6. Click on “ADD” button, and now your message schedule will be saved here.
7. The message will be automatically sent on the scheduled time.
8. That is it, you are all done.
The trick don’t require any tech skill as you have seen above, it is very easy trick of scheduling a WhatsApp message. You can easily schedule multiple WhatsApp messages with this app, so don’t wait to wish someone special later. Just schedule a message for them, and it will be sent to them at a correct time. Using this trick you have no need to afraid anymore about forget to wish him/her. If you like the trick then don’t forget to share it with your friends, and tell them “How To Schedule WhatsAPP Messages On Android” without Root.